Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it possible to love rain and hate it at the same time?

Rain...One of the worst possible things that can happen for an NFer..I hate the dampness and the way it makes my already stiff joints ache...Rain pain I think is what I have heard others call it. So can someone please explain to me how it is possible to love something that makes your day miserable. It started raining today a little bit before rush hour and is still raining now with the occassional flash of lighting and sound of thunder and I love it. I am in the security of my home (no threats of severe weather thank goodness) and I love the sound of the drops hitting the roof. It is completely relaxing and I hope it continues til past my bedtime.It is one of the few things that can ease my mind into focusing on something else. My brain never stops and I mean never. I was told that NFers brains are just that way. Is there scientic proof on that? Hmmm I think if you ask another NFer they will tell you the samething. Oops off subject, I love my tangents. That is not an NF thing that is a Thalia Thistlepenny thing...Another reason I love the rain, I love the feel of the drops on my skin and it dripping off my hair. It is like being kissed by God. He is sending his love down to our planet and providing it with the drink it needs and he is washing away the dirt and grime from a bad day. It is a chance for me to feel renewed and ready to take on another day. So I guess what I am saying is yes you can love and hate rain at the same time, but I prefer to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment