Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This blog is actually about nothing...

Do you have a "to do" list? It is actually very nice to mark something off of that to do list, although finishing Feast for Crows is still on that to do list and lets not forget losing 10 pounds. Not that I expect to finish reading 600 pages today or drop that ten pounds I am realistic after all . But there is nothing wrong with having a running "to do list". This should not be confused with the very popular "bucket list" which may be discussed in a future blog. A running "to do" list is one for us procrastinators, the Scarlett O'Haras of the world who feel like "I will think about it tomorrow". I am so guilty of that, for example I just spent nearly two hours cleaning out messages from my work in box. Okay so I had nearly two hundred messages that went back to September. For those of you who know what my job entails be not afraid no one was harmed by my lack of reading messages. Sometimes my brain gets so overload and the last thing I want to do is read "blah blah blah" so I do my best Scarlett and think about it tomorrow...Like I said procrastinator!!! My husband will attest to this fact to because as I sit here typing this blog I should be putting clothes in the dryer and getting stuff together for work in the morning. Why the night is so young...Not really but being a NF'er (and having that last cup of coffee) means I will still be up for awhile since it takes forever to fall asleep, plus I would really like to take the "kids" out one more time before I get ready to settle for the night. If I don't I will have to procrastinate getting up at 3:00 am to take them outside again. So before I get to mark laundry off of today's to do list I would like to end this totally pointless blurb of the night and thank my now 4 followers for stopping by and for those who have viewed it do not be shy, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment