Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Death comes unexpectedly...

Sunday afternoon Troy and I were watching TV, he was flipping through the channels and we stopped on X-Men: Last Stand. I have seen this movie before but was asking questions about one of the characters, Jane Grey who became Phoenix. Then I remembered "oh yeah, that is your sister Terri Kay she has all those X-Men comics. I will have to ask her to explain that character to me". Unfortunately I will not get the opportunity to ask "TK". She was killed Monday evening on your way home from work, hit head on by a driver who was driving in the wrong lane. She was less than 3 miles from home...I have always tried to tell those close to me that I love them, as a matter of fact I rarely end a phone conversation without ending it with " I love you". I do this with my family and friends. You never know when that last chance will be, remember it is not necessarily for the person on the receiving end of the conversation but for you...Terri Kay we will miss you. I hope you are at peace and watching over all of us with Nana and my dad. If you watch over us from Heaven I will do my best to look after James and the girls down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment